• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or equivalent
• With Professional License in Chemistry, Chemical Technician, Certified Microbiologist, Licensed Medical technologist, whichever is applicable
• Fresh graduate or with 1 year work experience in the laboratory
• With basic knowledge on analytical methods and, use basic laboratory equipment
• Background knowledge on ISO/IEC 17025 is an advantage
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
• Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
• Plan, develop, and deliver marketing campaigns.
• Planning and managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
• Promoting the company’s services, new capabilities, and events. Advertising through various media.
• Managing and maintaining the website, social media, and all the marketing tools.
• Direct the organization toward the segments or groups of clients where the company can profitably compete.
• Raise the brand value of the company.
Sales & Marketing Associate:
• College / Bachelor’s degree
• Performing administrative tasks such as answering phones, scheduling appointments and filing.
• Working closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager
• Preparing proposals for new business opportunities and existing accounts
• Handles client inquiries through phone, emails or walk-in.
• Supporting Sales and Marketing team or Manager in organizing various projects and events.
• Ability to work long hours, willing to travel and work in the field when needed.